Roof Replacement Cost
Vancouver WA | Portland OR | Olympia WA | Tri-Cities WA | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Camas WA
Your roof works hard day in and day out to protect your home from the elements. After several years of enduring harsh storms or blistering sun, it’s no wonder that it may begin to wear out. If your roof is over 20 years old or begins to develop leaks, cracks, or other problems, it may be time to consider a roof replacement.
As a home or property owner, a roof replacement can feel like an overwhelming and time-consuming chore. Fortunately, the professional contractors at IBEX Roof can help simplify the process! Our reliable experts are dedicated to delivering outstanding workmanship while providing an excellent customer experience. If you need a roof replacement, call us today for a free estimate!
Signs You Need a Roof Replacement
If your roof springs a leak, your first reaction is probably not to replace the whole roof. So, how can you tell when quick fixes won’t cut it anymore? Here are some of the main signs that you need a roof replacement:
- You are frequently having to patch leaks.
- The edges or shingles are beginning to curl.
- You notice dark streaks or moss beginning to grow.
- The shingles are cracking, losing granules, or missing.
- Your roof is 20 years or older, or has been damaged.
Get An INSTANT Estimate!
Click below to leave your information and we'll give you an estimate today.
What Determines the Cost of a New Roof?
If your roof is wearing out and needs to be replaced, you’re probably wondering just how much this project will cost you. Unfortunately, roof replacement costs are not one-size-fits-all. Each home is unique, so each roofing project will have a different price. These are a few factors that can impact the cost of a roof replacement.
- Chosen materials. Asphalt, tile, slate, wood – there are dozens of different roof materials to choose from, and your choice can impact the overall cost of your new roof.
- Size and shape of the roof. If your roof is extremely large or has lots of unique gables or valleys, it may take more time and materials to replace. Therefore, the larger and more complex your roof, the more expensive the replacement.
- Roof pitch. The pitch of your roof can impact price by increasing the difficulty of the installation. Some angles can also be deceiving, making a large roof appear smaller than it actually is. For these reasons, roofs with a very steep pitch may cost more to replace.
- Condition of the roof. If your old roof is in relatively good condition, then the underlying wood structure is likely intact. However, if you’re replacing a heavily damaged roof, your contractors will likely have to invest extra time and materials into replacing these necessary structures.
Since the cost of replacing your roof can vary so significantly, it may be helpful to contact a local roofing company to get an accurate estimate. If you’re ready to replace your roof, turn to the experts at IBEX Roof! With Malarkey and CertainTeed certifications, each of our highly skilled contractors are able to meet all of your roofing needs. We strive to deliver exceptional results with a great customer experience – give us a call today for a detailed and personalized estimate!
Back to Roof Replacement
Roof Replacement Cost in Vancouver WA - Olympia - Tri-Cities - Portland OR
And Surrounding Areas