Vancouver WA | Portland OR | Olympia WA | Tri-Cities WA
Fascia Style Rain Gutters
The fascia of your home is the flat surface underneath your roofline. It’s designed to offer a flat surface for gutters and downspouts to be installed.
If you don’t have effective drainage in place, your fascia will start to pull away from your home, compromising the support system beneath your gutters. This is where fascia style rain gutters come in. Fascia gutters are custom-built for homes, so they don’t have seams that would otherwise cause leaks or rust.
What are Fascia Gutters?
Fascia gutters are a type of gutter system that is installed directly on the fascia board. They are generally larger than k-style gutters and half-round gutters. They provide a seamless, clean-cut finish making them very popular in the Pacific Northwest. Fascia gutters can be designed with aluminum, vinyl, or composite materials to suit any home.
Get An INSTANT Estimate!
Click below to leave your information and we'll give you an estimate today.
Pros and Cons of Fascia Gutters
Pros of Fascia Gutters
- Protection: fascia style rain gutters channel water away from your home, protecting the roof and it’s internal structure.
- Security: fascia gutters are very durable since they’re installed on your fascia. They can withstand strong winds.
- Curb appeal: fascia style rain gutters provide a seamless, attractive look that keeps the focus of your home on the architecture.
Cons of Fascia Gutters
- Difficult to clean: fascia gutters are very deep. Although they’re effective at channeling large amounts of water, like we get with our Pacific Northwest rain, they can collect a lot of foliage and debris. If you have fascia gutters, we offer stainless steel mesh gutter guards to help control this.
- Professional installation required: the fascia can become damaged due to poor gutter installation, so it’s important to work with a professional for your gutter installation if you aren’t familiar with gutter systems. Maintenance, including cleaning is also crucial to help minimize water damage and premature rotting.
Experts in Gutters
If you’re in the market for new gutters, choosing the right type will make sure your home is protected from the elements and other harsh weather conditions. At IBEX Roof, we specialize in gutter systems. In addition to gutter guards, we also offer seamless gutters to make maintenance a breeze. To find out more about how we can help with appropriate water drainage for your Vancouver WA area home, contact us today. We provide free estimates!Back to Gutter Contractor
Fascia Gutters in Vancouver WA - Olympia - Tri-Cities - Portland OR
And Surrounding Areas