We are looking for great roofers to join both our Portland based and Vancouver based crews
Are you stuck at a company that isn’t going anywhere?
Are you tired of bosses who don’t want to grow?
WANTED: Energetic construction/roofing professional who wants to grow their career for the long term, advance, and help us grow our company.
Why would you want to work with us?
- We promote from within
- We hire people who are fun to be around and keep a positive attitude- no matter what
- We are win-oriented
- We will be a leader in our industry in the coming years
- We take care of each other
- We make sure every customer is satisfied- you can be proud of your work
- We hold weekly meetings and make sure everything is running smoothly and you are getting what you want
Compensation: 20 – 25 DOE + benefits
Employment Type: Full Time
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan- A plan to ensure you retire wealthy
- Company Trips for top performers (Alaska fishing trips, Deep Sea fishing, etc)
- Advancement potential- grow with us!
We offer excellent advancement potential to an honest individual who can keep a good attitude and work hard. We have set aggressive growth goals for our company, and we need you to help us get there.
However, you must be willing to take directions, learn, and work as a team to get the job done. Our current team is very good-natured with a strong work ethic, and we place special emphasis on your ability to have fun while working hard. This is a job where you will be getting your hands dirty, so please be prepared to work hard.
Frequent raises as merited by performance. If you do your part, this will turn into a living wage, long term career.
- MUST HAVE TWO (2) YEARS ROOFING EXPERIENCE, AND BE PROFICIENT IN ALL ASPECTS OF SHINGLE ROOFING
- Must be trainable and open to new ideas. This is important.
- Be able to work in all types of weather- we don’t stop!
- Be able to work from heights
- Be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work full time Mon-Fri, overtime and Saturdays as needed
- Driver’s license
- Insurable driving record- No reckless, negligent, or DUI’s in the last 3 years
- Must be 18 or over
- Construction experience is helpful, but not required if you have a good attitude.
- MUST BE DRUG FREE, WE TEST EVERYONE
*Please note: We are very busy and review applications at set times. As a result, phone calls and walk-ins will not increase your chance of getting a job.